Knysna Lodge Self Catering Accommodation –
Arguably one of the best views Knysna has to offer, guaranteed!
Knysna Lodge Self Catering Accommodation in Knysna is a private holiday home that sleeps 4 people comfortably. You will have the entire downstairs unit to yourselves and not sharing with anyone other than those in your group. It comprises of:
- View Gallery
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Lounge with Smart TV, Netflix and DSTV app so you can log into your own account
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooking facilities
- Indoor braai and gas braai/BBQ facilities (all utensils are provided and wood can be purchased on the property)
- Woodfired jacuzzi hot tub with spectacular views
- WiFi (even during load shedding)
- Paid Laundry facilities
- Backup system during loadshedding
Knysna Lodge Self Catering Accommodation and Glamping Cabins offer comfortable self-catering accommodation situated in the town of Knysna. Guests can enjoy beautiful views of the town and lagoon from the lodge and the glamping cabins.
The main house offers a wide range of services and facilities including:
- Woodfired Hot Tub Jacuzzi
- Smart TV with Netflix
- Indoor braai facilities and Gas braai/BBQ
- Wood can be purchased on the property
- Laundry facilities (paid)
- Amazing lagoon views!
- Discounts on sight seeing activities
Indoor braai/BBQ facilities where you can enjoy the spectacular views. All utensils are provided including grid and tongs. One of the best views Knysna has to offer, 100% guaranteed!
Covered wooden deck furnished with comfortable furniture that you can relax on and enjoy the panoramic views of the Knysna Heads and Knysna Lagoon. It truly is breathtaking!
The holiday house has an alarm system, which is monitored by a response unit for your comfort 24hrs a day. Secure on-site parking is also available.
We can also arrange a daily cleaning service if required (at an extra cost). Please enquire with the Manager for more details.
We regret no babies or children under 12.
We regret no pets allowed.
No smoking inside the house.
Right of admission reserved.
You must be logged in to post a comment.