Knysna Lodge Self Catering Accommodation – Main House
It is arguably one of the best views Knysna has to offer, guaranteed!
Knysna Lodge Self Catering Accommodation in Knysna is a private double story holiday house which sleeps 8 people comfortably. It comprises of:
- View Gallery
- 4 bedrooms and there are 3 separate adorable glamping cabins
- 3 bathrooms of which the main bedroom is en-suite
- Lounge with a big flatscreen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen and a washing machine
- Indoor braai / Outdoor firepit / Gas BBQ facilities and all utensils are provided
- Jacuzzi/hot tub
- Premium DSTV/Satellite TV
Knysna Lodge Self Catering Accommodation and Glamping Cabins offers comfortable self-catering accommodation in a lovely double storey wooden holiday home and in 2 cabins situated in the town of Knysna. Guests can enjoy beautiful views of the town and lagoon from the lodge and the cabins.
Facilities at the main house offers a wide range of services and facilities including:
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Satellite TV (Premium DSTV)
- Indoor Braai Facilities
- Outdoor Braai Facilities
- Gas BBQ facilities
- Kiddies Play Area with swings and see-saw
- Cot for babies/toddlers
- Complimentary bag of braai wood and a bag of ice
Downstairs you have a paved outdoor patio with braai/BBQ facilities where you can enjoy the spectacular views. All utensils are provided including grid and tongs. You will also find the jacuzzi here. Both are partly covered and have one of the best views Knysna has to offer, 100% guaranteed!
Upstairs there is also a covered wooden deck furnished with comfortable furniture that you can relax on and enjoy the panoramic views of the Knysna Heads and Knysna Lagoon. It truly is breathtaking! We also have an indoor braai area and gas BBQ upstairs.
There is also an outdoor hot and cold water shower for those that are more daring and echo friendly.
The holiday house has an alarm system, which is monitored by a response unit for your comfort 24hrs a day. Secure on-site parking is also available.
We can also arrange a daily cleaning service if required (at an extra cost). Please enquire with Manager for more details.
We regret no pets allowed and we ask that you please smoke outside.
We also ask that you please don’t chop any wood upstairs.
Water restrictions are in place in the Western Cape so we ask that you please use water sparingly.
Right of admission reserved.
Facilities in the cabins include:
- Comfort with the thrill of authentic adventurous self-catering accommodation.
- Cabin 1 has a double bed and sleeps 2 people.
- Cabin 2 has a unique handmade tri-bunk which is double at the bottom and single on top.
- Bedding is provided.
- There is also a kettle, fridge, microwave, toaster, crockery and cutlery.
- There is also a braai area as well as a 2 plate gas cooker.
- Both cabins have access to a separate shared bathroom.
- Complimentary Wifi.